The Village has a limited number of 24/7 reserved parking spaces available for your guests who will be staying with you for a few days.
Before the arrival of your guests, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your guest's vehicle registration and the dates that they will be staying with you. We will email you when the permit is ready for pick up at Village Hall. The cost will be $11/day, due at the time of of pick up.
Download PARKING MAP
- Village of Bronxville Parking Department operates, manages, and maintains the Village’s parking system. This system includes one indoor parking garage, 9 surface lots, 600 on-street parking meters and various time limited areas on our local streets.
- The department is also responsible for maintaining the Village’s overnight parking ordinance which prohibits parking on-street between the hours of 2:00 am and 6:00 am.
- The Village’s parking areas offer a combination of services including the following:
- Parking in the Village of Bronxville requires the user to be aware of parking rules and restrictions which can be found on:
- Signs posted at Village entrances, on public streets and in the parking lots
- Labels affixed to meters
- Please note that many of our lots have areas restricted to permit holders.
- Some are in effect at all times (24/7) and others 8:00A.M. - 3:00P.M.
- If you plan to park in a lot on a visit to Bronxville be sure to read the signs carefully. Also be sure to review the rules and regulations regarding when and how to park.
- If you plan to park at a meter be sure to review the meter holidays and our mobile payment options.
- To stay informed of important parking activity sign up for HERE for news and announcements
- The Parking Department sells permits and oversees the operations of the Parking Enforcement staff.
- We strive to respond to the ever-changing demands and needs of the Village and we are happy to hear your questions or concerns.
- You may send an email by clicking HERE or call us at 914-337-2024.
Parking permit questions?
Click HERE and send us an email, we look forward to hearing from you.
Parking enforcement questions?
Click HERE and send us an email, we are happy to help you.