- Village Elections are held on the third Tuesday of March every year. At that time, Bronxville Village residents vote for their government leaders and officials, including Mayor, Trustees, and, on alternating years, Village Justices.
- The terms of the Mayor and Trustees are two years, varying in expiration. The terms of the Village Justices are four years, also varying in expiration.
- 2023 Village Elections are for Mayor and two Trustees and will be held Tuesday, March 21st.
- Click here to view your 2023 Election Candidates
- Click here for a sample 2023 Ballot
QUALIFICATIONS FOR VOTING
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be 18 years old by December 31st of the year in which you plan to vote (note: you must be 18 years old by the date of the General, Primary or other election in which you plan to vote)
- Must live at your present address at least 30 days before an election
- Must NOT be in jail or on parole for a felony conviction
- Must not claim the right to vote elsewhere
POLLING PLACES FOR VILLAGE ELECTIONS
- Polls are open from 6A.M. to 9P.M. for Village elections
- The Village has three voting districts for these elections
- Districts 16 & 17 - Village Hall - 200 Pondfield Rd
- Districts 18, 19 & 21 - Fire House - Corner of Midland Ave & Palumbo Pl
- District 20 & 22 - Christ Church - 17 Sagamore Rd
ABSENTEE BALLOTS FOR VILLAGE ELECTIONS
- For a Village Election Absentee Ballot application Click Here:
- Call the Westchester County Board of Elections at (914) 995-5700 for deadlines for Absentee ballot applications.
- Please note that you may not submit an application for an absentee ballot solely because your regular and daily place of business is located outside of Westchester County.
GENERAL ELECTION (NOVEMBER) - For Early Voting - Click Here
- Districts 16 & 17, Iona University - Bronxville Campus - 171 White Plains Rd (formerly Concordia College)
- Districts 18, 19 & 21, Fire House - 20 Midland Ave
- Districts 20 & 22, Christ Church - 17 Sagamore Rd
For a General Election Absentee Ballot application Click Here
To find your polling location for the GENERAL ELECTION, please Click Here
- Voter registration forms may be found in our Forms Center at Village Hall.
- For Village Elections, voter registration forms are required to be filed with the Westchester County Board of Elections, 25 Quarropas Street, White Plains, NY 10601.
- Detailed information on voter registration may be found HERE on the Westchester County Board of Elections' website.
VOTING IN NATIONAL OR OTHER SPECIAL GOVERNMENT ELECTIONS
- All National, State, County or Special Elections are handled by the Westchester County Board of Elections.
- Questions or details about those elections should be addressed directly to them at (914) 995-5700.
BRONXVILLE SCHOOL BOARD AND BUDGET ELECTIONS
- The public school system for Village of Bronxville residents is the Bronxville Union Free School District.
- The system has an appointed Superintendent of Schools, but an elected Board of Education.
- Elections for the Bronxville School Board members and School Budget are usually held in May of each year.
- All school district voting takes place in your local elementary school.
- Details or questions on voting locations, election dates, registration, applying for absentee ballots, etc., may be obtained by contacting the Bronxville Board of Education District Clerk at (914) 395-0500 ext.1316.
EASTCHESTER FIRE DISTRICT ELECTIONS
- Village of Bronxville falls under the juristiction of Eastchester Fire District.
- Elections take place on the 2nd Tuesday in December.
- For more information visit Eastchester Fire District website HERE
- For more election information and polling locations:255 Main StreetEastchester, New York 10709-2901United States914-793-6402
COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS CONTACT INFORMATION
- County Board of Elections Website
- Registrations: (914) 995-5715
- Absentee Ballots: (914) 995-5285
- Financial Disclosures: (914) 995-5292
- Maps/Enrollment Lists: (914) 995-5712
- For any other information: (914) 995-5700