- Any play must be associated with an ONLINE BOOKING ONLY
- Guests must be accompanied by a permit holder, limit 3 guests per permit holder. Guest fee required per play.
- Permit holders must have permit on them at time of play, anyone without a permit will be asked to leave.
- Parking is PROHIBITED in Maltby Lot, no exceptions.
- Heaters are only permitted for icing conditions and light snow (less than 2")
Location & Parking
- Bronxville Paddle Courts are located at 2 Stone Place, Bronxville
- Please abide by all parking signs.
- See photo for nearby public parking spaces.
- Please use Stone Place or Paxton Avenue.
- $20 per guest pass
- All guest passes must be purchased in advance at Village Hall
- Guest passes will be surrendered at time of play
- Can be paid directly to the Pro or Village Hall
- Cash or check accepted. Checks made payable to "Village of Bronxville"
- Guest fee is $20 per person with a maximum of 3 guests per permit holder
The Village of Bronxville will conduct routine maintenance to the paddle courts which includes clearing of leaves, snow, and ice. Staff will actively monitor conditions and service the courts as quickly as possible. Given the timing of some weather events, the courts may not be clear before your scheduled play time. During severe weather events, the Village of Bronxville reserves the right to shut down play for up to 48 hours. We appreciate your cooperation and flexibility.