WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
◊ Street meters are open to the public 7 days a week.
◊ Meter payment is required Monday through Saturday 8:00 am through 7:00 pm with the exception of the following Holidays:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
◊ Payments may be made as follows:
- Street meters - coins or mobile app (PANGO)
- Paystation - coin, credit card mobile app PANGO
- Meter time limits are monitored during enforcement days. Please read signs carefully.
- You may not leave your vehicle at a meter overnight.
- Meters Located in the Lots may be limited to permits - please read signs carefully
PARKING BY TIME LIMIT
◊ 2 Hour Parking
- Cedar Street – all meters
- Cedar Street Lot –all meters in the row adjacent to the street
- East Alley – all meters
- Kraft Avenue – all meters
- Kensington Road - in front of 15 Kensington - pay at paystation or by PANGO
- Millburn Street - all meters
- Parkway Road – meters near the Avalon apartment building
- Paxton Avenue – all meters
- Pondfield Road – all meters between Valley and Sagamore Roads
- Sagamore Road - all meters
- Stone Place - all meters on the north side of the street
- Tanglewylde Avenue - all meters
◊ 3 Hour Parking
- Cedar Street Lot – all meters except those in the row adjacent to the street and the merchant spaces
- Garden Avenue Lot – spaces on the western side of the first row (closest to the building)
- Kraft Avenue Lot – public parking spaces immediately to the left of the lot entrance
◊ 4 Hour Parking
- Garden Avenue Lot – spaces on the eastern side of the first row (closest to the building)
◊ 12 Hour Parking
- Meadow Avenue - all meters
- Stone Place - all meters at angled parking spaces on the south side of the street
- Pango only spaces along Paxton Avenue between DeWitt and Stone Place.
◊ Up to Four Hours at meters labeled for Resident/Merchant Parking
◊ Monday through Friday, 3:00 pm through 7:00 pm
◊ With the exception of the Cedar Lot resident spaces the public may park at meters labeled for resident and merchant parking after 3:00pm Monday through Friday in the following locations:
- Kensington Garage - Purple R and Orange M
- Garden Lot
- Cedar Lot Merchant Only
- Kraft Lot
◊ Please note the resident meters are $.50/hour and the merchant meters are $.50 or $.75/hour and each may be fed for up to four hours weekdays.
◊ Long term parking for up to the full enforcement period of eleven hours is available at the following sites:
- Some meters at the Angled spaces on Stone Place
- Paxton Avenue adjacent to the Bronx River Parkway entrance
- Kraft lot Resident
- Meadow Avenue adjacent to the school
- Garden Lot merchant meters
◊ The long-term meter rate is $1.00 per hour on Saturday.
◊ Sunday and Holidays
- Park for free each Sunday and posted Holidays in most parking areas in the Village of Bronxville.
- Read signs for limitations and make special note of “Reserved Spaces”.