◊ Overnight parking is prohibited on all streets in the Village of Bronxville between the hours of 2:00 am and 6:00 a.m.
◊ Tickets are issued to enforce this regulation.
◊ This regulation is for street cleaning and snow plowing, and also to spot abandoned or suspicious cars left on Village streets.
◊ You may obtain 3 permissions per month/vehicle to park on the street overnight by contacting the police department at (914) 337-0500.
◊ After three permissions a parking permit is required.
Resident Overnight Parking Permit
▫ Please click HERE to download and print a Resident Overnight Parking Application Form
▫ Fees & Effective Dates:
- $400.00 - July 1st through June 30th
- $300.00 - October 1st through June 30th
- $200.00 - January 1st through June 30th
- $100.00 - April 1st through June 30th
▫ Lots and Locations:
- Monday-Saturday - in at 6pm, out by 8am and free parking all day Sunday
- Cedar Lot - single row at the rear of the lot
- Garden Lot - row facing tennis courts
- Maltby Lot - park in spaces opposite the paddle courts facing Stone Place, excluding any reserved spaces
- Monday-Friday - in at 6pm, out by 8am Monday -Thursday and 6pm Friday night, through 8am Monday morning
- Kensington Garage - park in Merchant spaces (orange M) 6pm through 8am Monday - Thurs and Resident spaces (purple R) Friday - Sunday
- Parkway Road Lot - park in row facing Parkway Road Monday - Thursday and throughout the lot excluding reserved spaces from 6pm Friday to 8pm Sunday
- You must be a village resident or merchant.
- Frequent visitors to the village are eligible. The application must be submitted by the resident.
- No outstanding parking summones.
- Provide a copy of vehicle's registration.