THERE WILL BE NO LEAGUE PARTICIPATION, NO LESSONS OR SOCIALS SCHEDULED FOR THE 2020 SEASON AT THIS TIME.
- The Paddle Hut will remain CLOSED
- Any play must be associated with an ONLINE BOOKING ONLY
- Bookings start on every ODD hour. Arrive no more than 5 minutes early for booking time
- Your maximum play time is 1 hour 45 min (to allow disinfecting time for gates)
- No congregating
- Bathrooms will remain CLOSED
- Masks ARE REQUIRED to and from the Paddle courts
- Permit holders are advised to use a new sleeve of balls each session
- Permit holders are advised to bring hand sanitizer for after play
- The water fountain will remain CLOSED and bringing your own water bottle is suggested
- To obtain a permit you have the option of either:
- Completing and submitting a permit application onlineor
Downloading, printing and complete a permit application and submitting it to Village Hall in person or by U.S. Mail
◊ Click HERE for an online permit application form
◊ Click HERE to download and print a permit application form
Paddle Tennis Information
Check Back for Updated Paddle Information
Location & Parking
- Bronxville Paddle Courts are located at 2 Stone Place, Bronxville
- Please abide by all parking signs.
- See photo for nearby public parking spaces.
- Please use Stone Place (shown in green) or Paxton Avenue.
- Maltby lot (shown in red) is not availbale for paddle player use.