◊ All paddle play requires at least one permitted player on the court at all times. Guest fees apply to all non-permit holders.
◊ Permits are available for Summer Season (4/30 - 10/1), Winter Season (10/1 - 4/15) or Annual which includes both seasons. Annual permits have discounted rates. Combination permits also available for tennis and paddle tennis players.
◊ Annual permits for the 2019/20 season, beginning April 30, 2019, will be available mid-March 2019
◊ To obtain a permit you have the option of either:
▫ Completing and submitting a permit application online
▫ Downloading, printing and complete a permit application and submitting it to Village Hall in person or by U.S. Mail
◊ Click HERE for an online permit application form
◊ Click HERE to download and print a permit application form
Paddle Tennis Information
◊ Please email us HERE for current lessons and social schedules
▫ Summer 4/30 - 10/1
▫ Winter 10/1 - 4/15
▫ A member may bring the same guest up to twice per season for a $25 fee each
▫ Anyone who is a guest more than twice a season must purchase his/her own permit
▫ Guest names must be registered with the Pro, with Village Hall or online when making an online court booking
▫ Guest fees:
- Can be paid directly to the Pro or Village Hall
- We accept cash or check. Checks to be made payable to “Village of Bronxville”
- Guest Fee Price:
$25 per person for 60 minutes
◊ Lessons and Clinics:
▫ Lessons and Clinic schedule - click HERE
▫ Lessons and Clinic prices:
- Group Lessons - 3 to 4 people: $30pp for 60 minutes
- Private Lesson - $80 for 60 minutes | $65 for 45 minutes | $45 for 30 minutes
- Semi-Private Lesson - 2 people: $45pp for 60 minutes
- Clinics - $30 for 60 minutes | $40 for 90 minutes
◊ Open Play Banks - click HERE
◊ Paddle Social Calendar - click HERE
▫ Permit holders may purchase court keys at Village Hall for $3.00
▫ Court lights are controlled in a locked area
Court Rental for Private Events
- A permit is required to book a private event
- A maximum of three courts may be rented for private events during evening hours
- Please reserve well in advance to ensure availability
- The fee is $10.00 per court for each 1-1/2 hours of court time used
- Those in your party who do not have Village permits will be charged the usual guest fee
- Paddles and balls are not included
- For booking, please email us HERE
Location & Parking
- Bronxville Paddle Courts are located at 2 Stone Place, Bronxville
- Please abide by all parking signs.
- See photo for nearby public parking spaces.
- Please use Stone Place (shown in green) or Paxton Avenue.
- Maltby lot (shown in red) is not availbale for paddle player use.