Bronxville Village Elections
- Village Elections are held on the third Tuesday of March every year. At that time, Bronxville Village residents vote for their government leaders and officials, including Mayor, Trustees, and, on alternating years, Village Justices.
- The terms of the Mayor and Trustees are two years, varying in expiration. The terms of the Village Justices are four years, also varying in expiration.
- 2021 Village Elections are for Mayor and two Trustees and will be held Tuesday, March 16.
2021 Polling Places for Village Elections
- Polls are open from 6A.M. to 9P.M. for Village elections
- The Village has three voting districts for these elections
- Village Hall - Districts 16 & 17 - 200 Pondfield Rd
- Fire House - Districts 18, 19 & 21 - Corner of Midland Ave
- Christ Church - District 20 & 22 - 18 Kensington Road
GENERAL ELECTION - Early Voting Information - Click Here
- Concordia College, Districts 16 &17
- The Bronxville School, Districts 18, 19 & 21 (Voters must enter through the Meadow Avenue Ramp to the Gym)
- Christ Church, District 20 & 22
To find your polling location for the GENERAL ELECTION, please Click Here
Qualifications for Voting
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be 18 years old by December 31st of the year in which you plan to vote (note: you must be 18 years old by the date of the General, Primary or other election in which you plan to vote)
- Must live at your present address at least 30 days before an election
- Must NOT be in jail or on parole for a felony conviction
- Must not claim the right to vote elsewhere
- Voter registration forms may be found in our Forms Center at Village Hall.
- For Village Elections, voter registration forms are required to be filed with the Westchester County Board of Elections, 25 Quarropas Street, White Plains, NY 10601.
- Detailed information on voter registration may be found HERE on the Westchester County Board of Elections' website.
Absentee Ballots for Village Elections
- For an Absentee Ballot application Click here:
- Call the Westchester County Board of Elections at (914) 995-5700 for deadlines for Absentee ballot applications.
- Please note that you may not submit an application for an absentee ballot solely because your regular and daily place of business is located outside of Westchester County.
Voting in National or Other Special Government Elections
- All National, State, County or Special Elections are handled by the Westchester County Board of Elections.
- Questions or details about those elections should be addressed directly to them at (914) 995-5700.
Bronxville School Board and Budget Elections
- The public school system for Village of Bronxville residents is the Bronxville Union Free School District.
- The system has an appointed Superintendent of Schools, but an elected Board of Education.
- Elections for the Bronxville School Board members and School Budget are usually held in May of each year.
- All school district voting takes place in your local elementary school.
- Details or questions on voting locations, election dates, registration, applying for absentee ballots, etc., may be obtained by contacting the Bronxville Board of Education District Clerk at (914) 395-0500 ext.1316.
Note: Applications for Absentee Ballots can be obtained from the District Clerk's Office, 177 Pondfield Road, Bronxville, NY 10708.
Eastchester Fire District Elections
- Village of Bronxville falls under the juristiction of Eastchester Fire District.
- Elections take place on the 2nd Tuesday in December.
- For more information visit Eastchester Fire District website HERE
- For election information and polling locations please click HERE to send an email to the Secretary.
How to Contact Your County Board of Elections
- County Board of Elections Website click HERE
- Registrations: (914) 995-5715
- Absentee Ballots: (914) 995-5285
- Financial Disclosures: (914) 995-5292
- Maps/Enrollment Lists: (914) 995-5712
- For any other information: (914) 995-5700