PLEASE READ ALL ITEMS BEFORE SCHEDULING
Items Not Accepted
Car Batteries | Tires | Building Materials
Bath Tubs | Water Heaters
Boilers | Iron | Steel | Propane Tanks
Concrete | Stone | Organic Waste | Wood Construction Debris (including wood, bricks, plumbing fixtures, tiles, window, window frames, sheetrock, etc)
TV/Computer Monitors, Refrigerators (freon removed) Air Conditioners (freon removed) and Washer/Dryers are ONLY picked up THE SECOND WEEK OF THE MONTH. Please DO NOT schedule them for any other week.
All Cardboard shall be placed with recyclables.
All items should be placed at curbside the night before or by 7:00 am the morning of the scheduled pick-up. ** Items cannot be placed at curb until dusk the night before. **
Your scheduled pickup is the second day of your normal garbage pickup, Thursday or Friday of your normal route.
ALL REQUESTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE DPW OFFICE A MINIMUM OF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED DATE.
**You will NOT get a confirmation.
Please do NOT call the office unless it is not picked up by 12pm of the scheduled day**
- 2015-16 MS4 Annual Stormwater Report
- 2017 Sanitation Schedule
- Application for Bench Plaque Program
- Application for Roll Off Container
- Bulky Waste Collection Request
- Con Edison Electrical or Gas Emergencies
- DPW Deposit Reimbursement Form
- Garbage Schedule By Street
- Help Keep Our Water Clean
- How to Safely Dispose of Waste
- KENSINGTON ROAD CONDOMINIUM FACT SHEET
- KENSINGTON ROAD DEVELOPMENT Q AND A SHEET
- Kensington Road Final Environmental Impact Statement
- Kensington Road Project RAWP Approval
- Leaf Mulching
- Recycling Bin Confirmation Page
- Recycling Bin Request
- Rigging & Crane Application
- SUEZ WATER
- Sidewalk Encroachment Application
- Sidewalk Replacement Application
- Storm Drain / Sewer Connection
- Stormwater Management Program
- Stormwater Outreach Questionnaire
- Street Opening Permit Application
- Streets and Highways
- UNITED WATER - National Metering Services
- Yard Waste Schedule