All-night parking prohibited:
The parking of vehicles is hereby prohibited on all public highways and in parking meter zones within the village between 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m.
Park front wheels to curb:
The parking of a vehicle with the rear wheels towards the front or curbline of the parking space is prohibited.
Do not park on the white lines:
Parking your vehicle with one or more wheels touching or crossing one of the lines of demarcation of the parking space is prohibited.
- Handicapped Parking
- Parking Forms & Applications
- Paying Fines and Violations
- A Guide to Parking in the Village of Bronxville
- Merchant Permit Parking
- Meter Enforcement
- MultiSpace PayStation - Luke II
- Need More Than One Hour Public Parking In Bronxville?
- Overnight Parking Permit
- PANGO Pay by Phone Comes to Bronxville!
- Parking Rules & Regulations
- RESIDENT PERMIT NEWS AND REGULATIONS
- Resident Permit Parking
- Village Parking Map