IMPORTANT - NO OVERNIGHT PARKING IN BRONXVILLE.
THE VILLAGE OF BRONXVILLE PROHIBITS PARKING ON ALL VILLAGE STREETS FROM 3 a.m. to 7 a.m.
Overnight Permit – If you need a place to park your car at night you may purchase a permit to park from 6:00 pm through 8:00 am Monday through Saturday in designated Village lots.
Fees & Effective Dates
$230.00 - Annually - July 1 through June 30.
You must be a Village resident. Proof of residency required.
You must not have any outstanding parking tickets in the Village.
You must provide a copy of your vehicle registration.
Cedar Lot - Spaces in the single row at the rear of the lot.
Garden Lot - Spaces in the single row adjacent to Garden Avenue.
Maltby Lot - Spaces adjacent to Stone Place.
- Handicapped Parking
- Parking Forms & Applications
- Paying Fines and Violations
- A Guide to Parking in the Village of Bronxville
- Merchant Permit Parking
- Meter Enforcement
- MultiSpace PayStation - Luke II
- Need More Than One Hour Public Parking In Bronxville?
- Overnight Parking Permit
- PANGO Pay by Phone Comes to Bronxville!
- Parking Rules & Regulations
- RESIDENT PERMIT NEWS AND REGULATIONS
- Resident Permit Parking
- Village Parking Map