Need More Than One Hour Public Parking In Bronxville?
Need more than one hour public parking in Bronxville?
We have 2, 3, 4 and 12 Hour Meters.
You will find…
2 Hour Parking
- Cedar Street – all meters
- Cedar Street Lot –all meters in the row adjacent to the street
- East Alley – all meters
- Kraft Avenue – all meters
- Millburn Street - all meters
- Parkway Road – meters near the Avalon apartment building
- Paxton Avenue – all meters
- Pondfield Road – all meters between Valley and Sagamore Roads
- Sagamore Road - all meters
- Stone Place - all meters on the north side of the street
- Tanglewylde Avenue - all meters
3 Hour Parking
- Cedar Street Lot – all meters except those in the row adjacent to the street and the merchant spaces
- Garden Avenue Lot – spaces on the western side of the first row (closest to the building)
- Kraft Avenue Lot – public parking spaces immediately to the left of the lot entrance
4 Hour Parking
- Garden Avenue Lot – spaces on the eastern side of the first row (closest to the building)
12 Hour Parking
- Meadow Avenue - all meters
- Stone Place - all meters at angled parking spaces on the south side of the street
On weekdays after 3:00 p.m. and on Saturdays, ALL spaces in the Kraft Avenue and Garden Avenue Lots are open to the public. Parking is not enforced on Sunday.
Questions? Please call the Village Parking Office at 337-6500 or 337-2024.
- Handicapped Parking
- Parking Forms & Applications
- Paying Fines and Violations
- A Guide to Parking in the Village of Bronxville
- Merchant Permit Parking
- Meter Enforcement
- MultiSpace PayStation - Luke II
- Need More Than One Hour Public Parking In Bronxville?
- Overnight Parking Permit
- PANGO Pay by Phone Comes to Bronxville!
- Parking Rules & Regulations
- RESIDENT PERMIT NEWS AND REGULATIONS
- Resident Permit Parking
- Village Parking Map