- Only corporations owning and operating a business within the Village may file a Civil Summons here.
- The monetary limit is $3,000. If your summons is greater than $3,000 you must file with the County of Westchester.
- You must complete a Civil Summons submission form.
Second and fourth Wednesday of each month, 9 a.m.
After the tenant is served the Attorney must file papers with the Court Clerk. Filing Fee: $20.00.
Second and fourth Wednesday of every month, 9 a.m.
You may file a small claim in the Village of Bronxville only if the defendant lives or owns a business within our boundaries.
- The monetary limit is $3,000
- Personal appearance required to file.
The second and fourth Wednesday of every month, 9a.m.
You must call the court at (914) 337-2454 Ext. 117.
Guilty by Mail
- Sign Part A and return to the court.
- The court will notify you by mail of the fine and mandatory surcharge from the State.
Not Guilty by Mail
- MUST be mailed within 48 hours of receiving the summons.
- You must sign Part B.
- The court will notify you of a court date by mail. You must appear on that date.
Not Guilty in Person
You must appear in court on the Appearance date printed on your ticket.
Please appear on the date printed on your ticket. Traffic matters are handled on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month at 9 a.m.
Call the court to find out your fine or appear before the Judge on the return date of your summons.
Application for Assigned Counsel
Assigned counsel is provided for Misdemeanor and Felony cases if the Judge determines an individual is financially unable to provide their own counsel.