-A A +A

Do I have a parking ticket or a moving violation?

If you were driving your vehicle andwere stopped by a police officer, you have what is considered a moving violation.  If you found a ticket on your parked vehicle, you have a parking ticket.

If you would like to pay your ticket online, please click on the appropriate link.  Service fee applies.

If you have any further questions, please contact the court at 914-337-2454 ext 117.